Friday, June 4, 2010

New Baby Girl

This is such a crazy program, that the last photos you enter are added at the top of the post. I am just too tired to fix it. I posted a bunch of pictures and at the end is my post. Enjoy!
Nixon and Brock. What a smile Nixon has, it just lights up the room
So cute, I don't know how Jennie painted such tiny toenails.
Great Aunt Robyn holding Leila. She really is GREAT!!!
Great Grandpa Sanders with Jennie's family, Jace, Nixon and Leila
Great Grandpa Bingham. What a sweet picture
Jennie showing off her new baby girl to her Grandpa
Melanie helping Alison hold Leila. It is funny that no matter how old or young you are we all just love babies
I just love those little feet
Nixon adores his baby sister

Leila Jade Keddington
Birthday April 14, 2010

One of the incredible things about my conference is that it took place at exactly the same time that little Miss Leila was born and because of that I added another week to my trip and went home and took care of Jennie. Oh I had a ball. I got to sleep on the bottom bunk bed with Jace on the top. We read stories each night before bed. Each morning as I woke up I tried not to wake Jace but never succeeded. He would sit up in bed when he would see me and then climb down his ladder. I wanted Jennie to be able to sleep so I would get out a book and start reading to Jace. In a little while I would hear Nixon and go in and get him so he could hear the stories too. Unfortunately, I left the door open and it managed to wake Jennie anyway. The next morning as soon as the boys were up, I took them downstairs to read to, but it is a little house and it still managed to wake Jennie up. On the third morning, I closed Jennie's door and took the boys downstairs to read to them I also fed them breakfast and would get them dressed for the day. Still woke up Jennie. I anxiously waited each day for Leila to wake up so I could go and get her and give her all the loves that I could. She was such a good baby.

We had a very busy time. We visited both Great Grandpas and showed our little angel off. While I was home I also had a chance to visit a few of my sweetest friends, Robyn, her daughter Melanie and family, Terri and Tab and Pam.

My sweet children all got together on the Saturday that I flew in and we had pizza at Jennie's house. Nolan and Treo and cute little Jaylee came all the way from St. George just to see me. They left early the next morning to get back. I so appreciated them making the effort.

My highlights of the trip of course was to be with all my kids and grandkids. I got to visit Leah and Bella at their gymnastics class. Oh how cute they were in their little leotards. They are pretty good if I do say so myself. I also attended Stake Conference at my home Stake Center and got to see so many of my friends. It just felt good to be in their presence again even if only for a moment. Meeting dear friends for lunch and taking care of Jennie and her family. I just wished I could have had more time.

It was sad to leave but I missed Scott so much that I was glad to be going back home to be with him. Next time I am not leaving him home I will make him come with me.


1 comment:

  1. So fun to see the pictures again. Miss you mom! (and dad!)

    ReplyDelete