Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Langkawi One of Our Favorites










Scott took a walk along the sky bridge. He really enjoyed the trek. It gave incredible views.




We took this cable car, the Langkawi Cable Car, located on the south-west coast of Langkawi. It was thrilling. I told Scott that if we survived it, it would be the highlight of the trip. And that turned out to be true.

You could hear the girls in the cable car in front of us scream as they went down. I have to admit that it took everything I had not to do the same thing.


We had lunch at this seafood restaurant. We got to pick out our lobster. The people brought out lobster to him so that we could get up close and personal.


The fresh lobster was yummy.

It was fun to swim with all these fish. They would swim up and brush you. It was a fantastic experience. We were here about 4 hours and I spent most of the time snorkeling

The fish were incredible. I took this picture from the side of the jetty. It look like this from all sides.

We were about a 100 yards to the island. Scott enjoyed swimming to the island. I only went as far as the shoreline where I searched for shells. I got a bunch or really cool ones. I love collecting shells.


This is the boat that took us out to the jetty just off Payar Island. It was really comfortable and I managed a little nap time. It took about an hour to get to the island.


The boat that we took dropped us off at this jetting. It was covered and had tables for us to sit at. There was a wonderful breeze making it so comfortable. Scott enjoying his book after hours of snorkeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment