Sunday, September 13, 2009

Life's little irritations.




Here is my beautiful bathroom. I love it! But can you see it? The bain of my existence. That's right the shower head that is on the ceiling.

Now this bathroom has two shower heads. I love the one just below. Every morning I turn it towards the bathtub to let the water warm up and then take a nice hot shower. But sometimes, the little knob just below the handle has been popped out which diverts the flow of the water to the ceiling shower and it gets me. It gets me with cold water, it gets my hair wet, it drives me crazy. I have done this multiple times. I think it has something to do with my age and forgetting to check the knob and make sure it hasn't been pulled out.


My bathtub is also in my shower as mentioned above. One morning as I stepped in to take my morning shower, I turned the lower shower on. I had made sure the knob was not pulled out and the lower shower head was turned toward the bathtub. Just then I noticed that my bath mat was on the tub getting soaked. I quickly went to push the handle of the shower down to turn off the flow of water but hit the lower knob instead which changed the flow of water to the upper shower head and soaked myself in cold water, drenching my hair, before I could get the water turned off. Not a good way to start the morning. Boy do I hate that upper shower head!

Actually, now that I think on it, maybe it is not the upper shower head at all that I hate, maybe it is that dang knob!!!!!


Now I don't know for sure if you can tell but those are blinds in the shower which covers a full-length window. WHO in their right minds puts a full-length window in a shower?


Such are the little irritations in my life.

















1 comment:

  1. that is so funny, I couldn't stop laughing!
    What I would do with the full length window in the shower is get some glass paint and make a very pretty design. About the shower head that is on the ceiling, what I would do is use an umbrella to get the shower ready, he he he ;)

    ReplyDelete