Wednesday, August 12, 2009

34 Wonderful Years!


Tobi and I celebrated our 34th Anniversary yesterday. I am so blessed to be married to Tobi. Last night we were trying to recount where we were and what our life had brought us on each of our previous anniversaries. Some of them were easy, like the first, when Tobi was in the hospital in Overland Park, Kansas, having delivered Justin just 2 days before. There was a single yellow rose in a vase on the shelf by her bed. (That has kind of grown into a tradition for us resulting in what you see here.) We were able to remember each of our anniversaries when a new child had joined us and when we had moved to a new house, but I'll have to admit, the second half of the '80s and the '90s are pretty much a blur.

I want everyone to know how much I love this beautiful lady. She is my sweetheart and my very best friend. Life is an adventure with her by my side. Life continues to bring us new challenges sprinkled here and there with wonderful experiences, stunning vistas, and exciting opportunities.

We love and miss our family and friends.

Scott

1 comment: